[Zope] Packing and importing with ZODB3?

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:59:23 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying out a CVS version from last night (GMT) and am having trouble
packing the database, I've imported a lot of files and would like to pack
but nothing happens when you click the pack button.

I know that some of the DB management features are not yet available but is
there anyway of packing other than using the pack button.

On another note I'm having trouble importing a ZODB3 exported 'portion' of
another db, I have ZopeCVS running on my machine at home and wanted to
import some stuff to a machine running ZopeCVS at work and it's a no-go, any
ideas.

TIA

Phil
phil@philh.org