[Zope] Copy and Paste with ZopeCVS

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:46:09 +0100

Traceback for this one follows:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 256, in
publish_module
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 161, in publish
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 154, in mapply
    (Object: manage_pasteObjects)
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in
call_object
    (Object: manage_pasteObjects)
  File /root/t/Zope/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py, line 184, in
manage_pasteObjects
    (Object: tutor)
Copy Error: (see above)

Also the actual message shown in the browser is;

One or more items referred to in the clipboard data was not found. The item
may have been moved or deleted after you copied it.

TIA

Phil
phil@philh.org