[Zope] getting at vars from <form>'s in external methods

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:26:16 +0200

Try adding REQUEST as a parameter to your method. Through this variable
you should be able to get at your form data, thus:

def MyMethod(REQUEST):
  Name = REQUEST.name
  Age = REQUEST.age

Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'"
--Douglas Adams, _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_