[Zope] Deleting folders

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:06:55 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:37:59 +0100,
Phil Grove <phil.grove@flg21.com> said:

Phil> can anyone pleeeeaaaaseee tell me the correct syntax for deleting
Phil> a folder in Zope.

Phil> I would like to click on a link which passes through the id of the
Phil> folder to delete. Is this possible and what is the code to do
Phil> it????

As a link it would be

where X is the id of what you want to delete in the current folder. I
found this in the HTML source on the management interface, but you can
also look this stuff up in the Object Reference in Zope.

Phil> Please help me,
Phil> Yours very tired,

I went to read my zope mail and typed 'frop' instead of 'zope' when
selecting the folder.

Yours in sleep deprivation,

Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA