[Zope] really really refresh?

Robert O'Connor Robert O'Connor" <bob@rocnet.com
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 10:59:19 -0400

Hi Robin, you wrote:
> Pressed refresh, but still saw the odd image. Suspected caching in zope
> so restarted zope hit refresh, but still odd. Finally shut down Netscape
> and the image got changed.

So the problem was with the caching in the browser.

***Food for thought that others may comment on.
Is there a way for the image or html files served by zope
to serve them with a new date/time every time served
rather than their "file date".  Can the current system
time and date be used?  If so, then the browser would
be fooled into thinking that the image or html is new?

-Bob OConnor  bob@rocnet.com