[Zope] really really refresh?

Sun, 20 Jun 1999 01:42:13 +1000

Browsers _really_ _really_ suck - at least, their current caching
implementation really does.

Ways I know of to make Netscape reload images:
  hold down shift and hit reload.
  view just the image that's changed, and reload.

IE has the same problem - I'm not sure whether shift-reload works
for it.

Anthony