[Zope] Getting to the properties as a sequence or dictionary

albert boulanger aboulang@ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

I want to write something like:

defvar <!--#var id--> {

<!--#in ????-->
      -<!--#var sequence-key--> <!--#var sequence-item -->
<!--#/in-->
};

In order to write something like

defvar max_processors {
    -type int
    -min 1
    -max 24
    -default 24
    -balloon "Max Processors"
    -label "Max Processors"
};

Where max_processors is a dtml document and the attributes are
properties of the document.

What is the ???? that is need to access the properties of a document?
All examples I have seen explicitly name the properties. I don't want
to do it this way since there may be varying properties. (This is part
of a tclet script built dynamically from DTML.)

Also, is there a utility to take a tarball (say from the export
feature of BSCW) and make a zope doc tree from it?

Regards,
Albert Boulanger
aboulanger@ldeo.columbia.edu