[Zope] Updating object's modification timestamp?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:28:14 -0400

> A better option would be to send DC a patch where you move
> the setting of
> the last-modified header to _before_ rendering the DTML, so it can be
> overridden in that DTML. Or so that it at least checks wether
> the DTML has
> set a last-modified header and leaves it intact.
>
> That way you can programmatically change the last-modified
> header sent to
> the browser. Much better solution.

I suspect that this may be a non-issue - Alex, are you running
1.11.something by any chance? That release had the Last-Modified
setting code, but it has since been removed (since it was basically
there in an abortive attempt to handle If-Modified-Since) in CVS
and the latest Z2 alphas...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909