[Zope] Pardon my ignorance, but...

Barry Bookout barry@www.ecc.cc.mo.us
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:19:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hello All,

I am quite new to zope, but it's great fun!

However, I am having trouble figuring out how to do the following:

I would like to have a user search my (MySQL) database for a particular
record, then return the record values in an editable form.  After the
user has appropriately edited the record values, pressing submit causes
the database record to be updated.

The SQL is not the problem, but chaining the forms together so the second
receives the values from the first as its defaults is where I am stuck.

TIA.

Barry Bookout