[Zope] ftp editing methods

michel@digicool.com michel@digicool.com
27 Jun 1999 21:49:04 -0400

Alex Rice <alrice@swcp.com> writes:

> Is there a way to prevent ZServer from saving all docs as dtml docs
> instead of as dtml methods, when editing with xemacs/efs?

This has been asked before, I'll look into it.  This may have to be
something as clumsy as a control panel toggle to the FTP behavior, I
don't think there is any way for Zope to know that you intend the text
to be a Document or a Method.

If you can brainstorm up a better solution that a toggle, let us know.

-Michel