[Zope] Count of folders within another folder?

Dan York dyork@linuxcare.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:20:06 -0400

Hi all,
I've got a question that I can't solve myself... in Zope (1.10.2), I've
got a site listing a bunch of Linux training centers.  In the root
folder, I want to include in one of my DTML Documents, a count of all
of the subfolders inside of another folder.

Root --> Folder (called "centers") --> Folder for each individual center

Somehow I want a count of how many folders are found inside of the
folder called "centers".

I've been playing with the "in" and "with" tags, but so far haven't
been able to solve my problem.

Regards,
Dan
Dan York, Certification Program Manager, Linuxcare, Inc.
dyork@linuxcare.com    http://www.linuxcare.com/
415-740-4519 mobile, 603-268-0691 tel, 603-268-0103 fax
Linuxcare.  At the center of Linux.