[Zope] Count of folders within another folder?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 01:43:40 +0200

This works:

	<!--#var "_.len(objectValues('Folder'))"-->

Note that this won't automagically include folder-like products or Z
Classes descended from Object Manager. There's no objectValues() that
has isinstance() behaviour (yet). So if you have any such objects, the
most convenient way to do it right now is:

	<!--#var "_.len(objectValues(['Folder', 'MyFolderType']))"-->

Hope this helps.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over