[Zope] Is a JPython implementation within the realm ofpossibility?

Andrew Csillag drew_csillag@geocities.com
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 15:43:35 -0500

Amos Latteier wrote:

> However, ZPublisher (Zope's ORB) could be made to work with JPython without
> too much trouble. In fact a while ago I tried this and succeeded, though it
> was quite slow. The main issue is that ZPublisher uses 'regex' while
> JPython uses 're'.

Actually, some time ago I sent Jim some code that was a regex mockup
implemented using re.  It didn't do all of regex, but enough to make
DocumentTemplate work.

--
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
- Jeremy S. Anderson