[Zope] Access File (was: The Zope Starship (for Python PSA))

Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:56:39 +1100

> On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 02:41:17PM -0800, David Ascher wrote:
> >
> > ObZope: I'm having a hard time with the 'access' file -- it looks as if my
> > Zope installation (w/ ZServer) only accesses the first entry in the file.
> > What am I missing?
> >

> THis is completely correct.  The access file is ONLY for the
> global-overall-uberuser :-)  Everything else should be defined in the
> database itself :-)

Note that you could, pretty easily, write a new UserFolder type object
which worked off an access file. Could be useful for people who are generating
the access file from an /etc/passwd file, or whatever.

Anthony