[Zope] Zope needs a FAQ.

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:04:41 +0100

At 16:34 02/03/99 , Pavlos Christoforou wrote:
>Zopistas
>
>Seems that the activity on the Zope list has exploded. A lot of the
>questions I read in the posts have been raised many times in the past. I
>believe a FAQ on the Zope site is neccessary.
>
>Do the folks at digital creations have time to set it up?
>
>Pavlos

I believe this is allready under construction:
http://www.zope.org/Community/Services

By far from incomplete, but it is the right direction. I think Amos' FAQ tool
should be utilized there somewhere, and maybe some people from this list
willing to help out DC should fill it in, because it looks like Ken Manheimer
(who has been charged with community communications) allready seems overloaded.

--
M.J. Pieters, Web Developer