[Zope] ZServer and MSIE (long & detailed)

Dave Goodrich Dave.Goodrich@Premera.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:51:53 -0800

(Dummy Dummy Dummy......)  I should have known that, it was a stumbling
block with Mac cgi's,  but I never noticed it when I checked http_server.py.
I imagine that will fix it.

It's the little stuff that gets ya, thanks.

DAve.