[Zope] Request.py and duplicate column names

TFE MMS JARVIS JOHN jarvis.sd082@ex.tel.co.jp
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:53:43 +0900

Oops! The a.b_id=a.id was a typo in my mail. Sorry about that. I did
mean a.b_id=b.id.
I also tried out Brad Clements' suggestion (thanks, I would have never
thought to write it that way!) but it raises the same exception. It
works fine with the patch, though.

Thank you for your responses!

 John Jarvis
 Tokyo Electron FE, Ltd.