[Zope] need help with IIS/ODBC

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:54:49 -0500

Martijn wrote:
> I have exactly the same problem with an Access database, same
> error. I'll file
> a bug report.

Good timing.  We are planning a Collector Day At The Beach pizza party
on Friday.  We'll gather everybody together for a couple of hours,
discuss a bunch of submitted issues, and try to clear them out.  I'll
articulate a policy on support within a week.

We still haven't emerged from our network hell -- our dedicated line
hasn't been installed yet -- but things are slowing getting under
control.

<blatant plug>I want to double the number of people working here within
two months.  If anybody wants a job at Zope HQ, email me!</blatant plug>

--Paul