[Zope] Some tough questions about zope... (long)

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:17:07 -0400

On 3 Mar 99, at 10:47, Richard Wackerbarth wrote:

> This sounds like something we need.
> I know that I could use it.
> If folks will critique this design, I'll implement it.

Time to move this to zope-dev?

anyway, I think this sounds like a good idea. It harkens back to an
inquiry I made about byte-serving PDF files. I don't want to dump my
pdf's into the database.

If you can implement this, I think I could implement byte-serving.

Although byte-serve could be handled at the ZServer level, I think for
large external files it'd be more effective at the "cat" level

-B

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937