[Zope] DTML Method vs Document

Philip Aylesworth phila@regalint.com
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:44:25 -0500

I just upgraded to 1.10.2 and I noticed that when creating a new document I
have a choice of DTML document and DTML method. This seems useful. I
noticed that all my DTML documents and DTML methods have the icon for a
DTML method. Everything seems to work.

What is the difference between a DTML document and a DTML method? Seems to
me a method should not be surfable but they are.

Is it possible to change my documents to DTML documents? Even just for
housekeeping.

One other unrelated question: What is a Principia Draft?

Philip Aylesworth                  Information Systems Manager
phila@regalint.com
PGP public key: http://www.regalint.com/PGPkeys/phila.html