[Zope] [ZDP] Assorted FAQs

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:05:07 -0500

On Wed, Mar 03, 1999 at 03:28:27PM -0500, Robert OConnor wrote:
>[Robert mentions problems with the links on the web site]

I just had a quick exchange with Fred Drake (who handles most of the
documentation duties for the Python organization), and he is aware of
this problem, and has forwarded the issue to AMK who is responsible for
teh HOWTO stuff.  IN the mean time, he suggests grabbing the latex
documentation whihc will have it all in it.  If this is too painful, I
can post a snapshot of the pieces taht are needed from the current CVS
repository.

The URL for the LaTeX documentation is:

http://www.python.org/ftp/python/doc/latex-1.5.2b2.tgz

Chris