[Zope] [ZDP] Showing form data

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:10:38 -0500

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> * How can I show all form data/cookies/REQUEST vars without knowing
their
> names?
>
>     By using the #in tag, you can easily all show all data in any
dictionary
>     object, like REQUEST.form, REQUEST.cookies and even REQUEST
itself. Just
>     call the items() method of the dictionary, and the #in tag will
provide
>     a sequence-key and sequence-item variable for every item in the
>     dictionary.

As a new zope user, and also according to my general documentation
sensibilities,
i suspect it would be very valuable to have a catalogue of the various
special variables (like sequence-key and sequence-item) and the various
entities (REQUEST.cookies, ...) available to the DTML programmer.  There
may already be some sort of catalogues around - in which case pointers
to those kinds of resources would be very nice to have...

Ken

From the perspective of a new user of zope, as well as from the
perspective of completeness, one thing i think would be