[Zope] bug with SQL methods? (addtl info)

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:19:14 -0500 (EST)

More information on my front.. I've been fiddling around a bit trying to
find out what is going wrong..

I'm using ZServer/Zope 1.10.2 with ZMySQLDA that I just downloaded 2 days
ago.

The traceback is as follows:

<!-- Traceback (innermost last):
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 877, in publish_module
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 590, in publish
    (Info: spyderwatch/sql_period_report/manage_test)
  File ../lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py, line 305, in manage_test
    (Object: CopySource)
  File ../lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py, line 284, in manage_test
    (Object: CopySource)
  File ../lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py, line 384, in __call__
    (Object: CopySource) TypeError: (see above)
-->

line 384 of DA.py -- __call__ reads:
query=apply(self.template, (p,), argdata)

I added a bit of debugging code and was able to a take a look at some of
the data being passed around:

argdata was {'sql_delimiter': '\000', 'client': '1', 'pend': '1',
'pstart': '1', 'sql_quote__': }

This is starting to confuse me because simple queries work fine within
Zope, its only the query that I posted in my previous message that seems
to be fowling things up.

I'll keep slagging away until either I figure it out or someone tells me
its not something I've done and that I should submit it to the Collector
:)

-jordan.