[Zope] Re: Why doesn't this loop over files?

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:06:13 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Tony McDonald wrote:

> add folders and delete them and the changes made show up in the
> listing, but adding documents (both documents and methods) has no
> effect. If I delete the *original* documents created by the
> installation, they show up as being gone, but even a copy-paste of
> the original documents doesn't get any new documents/methods etc. to
> show up.

My guess is that you created your original database in Zope-1.9 and then
moved everything into Zope-1.10. If that is the case then you need to
replace
<!--# in "objectValues(['Document'])"--> with
<!--# in "objectValues(['Document','DTML Document','DTML Method'])"-->
or something to that effect.

Pavlos