[Zope] Images and Zope1.10.2

Shaw, Howard ShawH@STHS.org
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:24:12 -0600

I have a nifty system whereby each individual I add to a database
automatically gets a personal directory and password. One of my users
has come to me with a problem. He can add images to his directory, but
cannot subsequently edit the image (i.e. open the image's manage screen)
as it complains about lack of permissions. The security role he has
contains all the image related options I see. He can delete it, btw.
This is not an immediate issue, but I do wonder why the permissions
don't seem to be working in a sensible manner. Why should he be able to
add images, but not manage them? Are there extra 'image manage'
permissions? If so, where do I find them?