[Zope] ZPyGreSQL Database Connection Problem

Oleg Broytmann phd@sun.med.ru
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:11:55 +0300 (MSK)

Hi!

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Mike Pelletier wrote:
> The connection string in Zope should be:
>     baseball@localhost:5432 your_user_name

   You don't need hostname and port part, so the connection string can be
just "baseball user_name".
   (BTW, without host:port, libpq will connect to postgres using UNIX
sockets, not TCP/IP. I think it is much better - for speed and security)