[Zope] Apache Authorization

Sebastian Luehnsdorf sfl@beehive.de
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:02:28 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Milos Prudek wrote:

> Since the log file of RewriteLog remains empty, I believe no rewriting
> takes place, actually. I have about 30 virtual servers on that httpd,
> maybe there lies the problem? Also this is Apache 1.3.3, do I need
> Apache 1.3.4?

hi!

No. Zope works fine with Apache 1.3.3. Did you remember to set the ExecCGI
option? And did you remember to turn the RewriteEngine on?

ciao, basti

sebastian f. luehnsdorf             beehive elektronische medien gmbh
http://basti.beehive.de             http://www.beehive.de
mailto:basti@beehive.de             mailto:service@beehive.de
                                    fon: (+49 30) 84 78 20
                                    fax: (+49 30) 84 78 22 99