[Zope] access content informations & use mailhost services properties

Service Informatique CHSR chsrinfo@guetali.fr
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:55:17 +0400

Hello,

Correct me if i'm wrong: one has got to have "access content informations"
permission to be able to write:

<!--#with Folder--><!--#var title_or_id--><!--#/with-->

right? I've been bitten with that, and once i gave "access content
informations"
to the Anonymous User, my problem went away.

Also, before I submit this to the Collector, is it normal that the "use
mailhost services"
doesn't appear in the security tab of the folders? Each product has its
permissions
that are listed, but nothing with the mailhost object.
I had to change it directly in the mailhost object.
If it's normal, it means that i can't give global permission for mailhost
objects???
What confuse me, however, is that the mailhost object claims to "acquire"
permission
settings from its parents, but nowhere in its parents i can define the
permissions.

Regards, Jephte CLAIN
Service Informatique CHSR