[Zope] 'Enter query parameters'

lstep@mail.dotcom.fr lstep@mail.dotcom.fr
14 Mar 1999 11:17:30 +0100

Hannu Krosing <hannu@trust.ee> writes:

> > Auteur: <input width="30" name="auteur" value=""><br>
>
> why no type=text   ?

Oops forgot it. Well it worked without it :-)

> This is definitely wrong ;(
>
> something like
> INSERT INTO messages (auteur,title,bookdate,any_good)
> VALUES
>   ('testing again',
>    'blahblahblah', 'now', 'f')

Ow you're right. But this hasn't changed anything, it still
ask me for the parameters after clicking on submit :-(

In the HTML form, I replaced the action with
'<form action="add_message/manage_test" method="get">'

where add_message is the Z SQL method. And it adds correctly the
record to my Database, but displays 'This was not a query'.
And, well, I don't think taht's the correct method to add records,
by using the test method :-))

Is there anywhere an example of product adding some records to
a database ?

> might have worked. You may also mean current_date or current_time
> instead of now or now()

What's the difference between now and current_date / current_time
I tried all of them, and they give exactly the same result
(the good date :-)

Thanks,
Luc
--