[Zope] #raise problem?

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:09:29 -0800 (PST)

I just used the #raise tag for the first time, and its not working the way
I thought it was supposed to. When I raise, I get always just get...

Sorry, and error occured.

(plus the traceback, but that's not relevant)

Where my DTML looks like this...

<!--#raise type="Permission Denied"-->
You are not authorized to view this information.
<!--#/raise-->

(I didn't use Unauthorized as I didn't want an a login box)

The problem is that I thought that it was supposed to display...

You are not authorized to view this information.

NOT

Sorry, and error occured.

Any tips?

PS. The title is set to "Permission Denied" as its supposed to.

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@kavi.com - http://taos.kavi.com/~jae/]
 will deserve neither and lose both."