[Zope] Why do I have to reimport External Methods ?

James A. Hillyerd jamesh@altavista.net
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:52:37 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Jeff Bauer wrote:

> "James A. Hillyerd" wrote:
> > If I do have to continue the shutdown/restart process, is
> > there any way of tuning PCGI so that it loads up faster?
>
> In the pcgi/Util directory, you'll find a killpcgi.py
> script.  You could hack it to perform a restart, i.e.
> launch a new pcgi process after killing the old one.
> This would speed up your initial connect time and be
> much faster during debugging (multiple restarts).

But wouldn't that kill the Zope process instead of having it shut itself
down?  How gracefully does Zope exit when receiving a SIGTERM?

> Best regards,
>
> Jeff Bauer
> Rubicon, Inc.

[]  James A. Hillyerd <jamesh@altavista.net> Java Developer
[]  HyperGlyphics:  http://www.hyperglyphics.com/
[]  GPG Public Key Fingerprint for 1024D/9F956CDE (Expires 2000-02-01):
[]   C86F B073 92DF 1E24 EF0B  0118 6061 0FEC 9F95 6CDE