[Zope] error in pcgi

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:58:03 -0600

Service Informatique CHSR wrote:
> my site was working great when suddenly, I got a
> "Temporarily unavailable" message.
> The pcgi.log reads:
>
> unexpected out-of-bound data in stdin t[0]=60
>
> several times. I suppose this means that something is
> writing to the stream read by pcgi. I didn't do anything
> other than uploading new versions of my DTML Documents
> to the site. (I have done this all the aternoon long).
>
> Have you already seen this behavior? Does someone have
> an idea of where to start to find the problem?

The error occurs because a value is appearing in
a pcgi reserved header record, possibly because your
application is sending something to stdout.  I'm
not sure where to tell you to start looking, but
if *all* you have done is uploaded .dtml files to
trigger the error, that's probably the place to
start.  I'm honestly confused why this should
happen.

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.