[Zope] E-Commerce

Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:52:31 -0500 (EST)

    If I'm really lucky, I might be getting a contract to put together a
rather large site which includes selling the client's product over the web.
They'll want to be doing credit card transactions.  Has anyone been working on
a shopping cart app for Zope, or perhaps even utilities to interact with a
credit card transaction service?  It's much quicker to buy than write!

Mike.

--
       ---              | Mike Pelletier             Work: 519-746-1607
        /opeware!       | Software Developer         Home: 519-725-7710