[Zope] One week of Zope-expirience

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:58:51 +0200

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to all with their great support and help. At the end
of last week I found out about Zope. It looked really interesting, so I
wanted to give it a try. Monday after several problems and with lots of
help I could manage to enter Zope. Not from Apache as I would like, but
from the HTTPServer.
Next I wanted to attach Zope with my PostGresSQL demo database. Boy, did it
gave me some problems (and all because of my lack in knowledge of Linux).
But again several people helped me and today it is solved! Yep, it is done,
the hard work can begin. Now, I've to convince other people that Zope is
the way to follow.

At first blink, Zope is a really nice and great product. I hope it will get
the attention it diserves.

Still, some work on the documentation, although they already did a great
job! Most thingies are written down.

Kind Regards, Tom.

Now some questions:

1. Have you used CSS-sheets in Zope and how did you use them? Did you
incorporated them into Zope or not? Have you got a little sample?