[Zope] Enter subfolders and get file-listings (2. try)

Mike Pelletier mike@compar.com
Mon, 3 May 1999 12:15:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 May 1999, Sture Lygren wrote:

> Pressing the link on a folders title will bring on folder_id to the
> show_files DTML method. This is ok, but how can I get into the folder with
> id=folder_id, so that I can display the files therein?
>
> I tried:

    Try:

	<!--#in "_.getitem(folder_id,0)"-->
	   Blah blah

    This assumes that the folder in question is contained by the present
object (folder) or a container of the present object (some higher folder),
whis is what it looks like you're trying to do.

Mike.

--
       ---              | Mike Pelletier             Work: 519-746-1607
        /opeware!       | Software Developer         Home: 519-725-7710