[Zope] How to use sort tag for reverse chronological sorting( descending or recent one on top) or recent one on top)

Balapal, Rekha BalapRe@BAM.com
Tue, 4 May 1999 11:06:10 -0400

	> I have a post and response forum developed using ZOPE and  >
confera products. > I used sort tag along with tree tag to display posted >
documents(questions > tittles) and related responses in a hierarchy fashion.

	> I need to sort these documents in descending order / reverse >
chronological > order of date. By default, sort tag works on ascending order
> of defined > variable (property).
	>
	> Please suggest me if there are any options available with sort tag
or > equivalent tag to do the same.