[Zope] Moving a Folder into another Folder

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Wed, 05 May 1999 21:53:49 -0400

    I'm trying to use DTML to move a Folder from within one Folder to
another Folder. I have tried a bunch of permutations of
manage_cutObjects and manage_pasteObjects and can't seem to make any of
them work. (The errors usually make it appear that the pasteObjects
method can't find anything on the clipboard.) I haven't tried using an
External Method, but I'm assuming this is possible to do via DTML. Any
tips on the syntax here?

Specifically, I am trying to move a Folder with an ID that is an integer
(the time) from /incoming to /Year/Month.

I'm anticipating that I'll be able to eliminate this when the Catalog
comes along.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin