[Zope] serve.py uses old 0.9.4 license

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 06 May 1999 15:51:53 +0200

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> At 14:37 06/05/99 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
> >No biggie, but I see that serve.py in the new Zope 1.11 prelease for
> >win32 still uses the old 0.9.4 license (with the attribution clause)
> >instead of 0.9.7. That's all.
>
> Hmm... that should version 1.0 now... =) And that has been visible in the
> CVS for quite a while already =). I think Paul dropped a hint at the time.

Yeah, but due to the non linuxness of this PC here I haven't fiddled a
lot with CVS - (weak excuse) it's just too much of a hassle. I saw later
in other files (trying to investigated the Mysterious ZClasses, no real
clue yet, haven't found too many docstrings either, any docs on it
anywhere? Any docs the ZDP could work on?) that the license is up to
version 1.0.

Regards,

Martijn