[Zope] Z Classes

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sat, 8 May 1999 13:53:22 -0400

Your points are quite valid.  I'd like to mention that Jim has made some
additions to the Add ZClass screen that auto-generates a DTML Method
Form, DTML Method Constructor, and a factory if you fill in a form
element.  This will make ZClass creation/instanciation more transparent.

These changes will make it into the final 1.11.

-Michel