[Zope] Bug or my fault?

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sat, 8 May 1999 20:31:12 +0200

Hi,

I'm using Zope1.11, Medusa, and IE4.0 for testing purpose

I was working with structured text and I've stumbled onto two strange
thingies :

1. Solved at ZDP! But this 2nd made it very difficult to find the problem!

----------

Another strange? behavior :

If I have added a DTML document with struct. text. View it -> Go back ->
change it -> view it again, the text shown is the old text (even if I
refresh my page).

BUT!

If change my DTML-document which calls the struct text (see above), like
this :

assume I've changed page with id fifth :

<!--#var "first" fmt="structured-text"-->  (So I change it to view page
first)

then change it back to

<!--#var "fifth" fmt="structured-text"--> (To view page fifth)

Then I do get my correct page (changed page) after refreshing it...

huh??? Why do I've to change one page, to see the changes of another page???

Tom.