[Zope] Iterating over items returned from external methods

Ben Derstine bend@ecollege.com
Sat, 8 May 1999 16:28:47 -0600

I have an external method that returns a list call List.  I am using a DTML
document to display the results of the method. As it is now Zope simply
displays ['Sales', 'Marketing','Research']  However, I would like to be able
to display the list by iterating over the list instead of directly
displaying the raw list. I know about the DTML 'in' tag to iterate over a
sequence.  I just can't find any documentation on how to use it for a list
returned by an external method.  Would anyone have a simple example of this?

Thanks

Benjamin L Derstine
Network Administrator
Real Education, Inc.
10200 A East Girard Avenue
Denver, CO 80231

e-mail:  bend@realeducation.com
phone:  303-873-7400
fax:  303-873-7449

http://www.realeducation.com

"The Leader in Online Education over the Internet"