[Zope] Zope 1.11 timeouts with IE 5.0

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sun, 9 May 1999 01:16:15 +0200

Hi Alexander,

Yes, others and I experienced this too. However, when I installed Medusa
(delivered with Zope 1.11) everything works just fine.

Tom.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Staubo <alex@mop.no>
To: zope@zope.org <zope@zope.org>
Date: zaterdag 8 mei 1999 23:00
Subject: [Zope] Zope 1.11 timeouts with IE 5.0

:I'm having some problems on Zope 1.11 (running ZopeHTTPServer) with IE
:5.0 (this is NT, SP4).
:
:Pages in the management interface usually load fine, but IE will never
:load images on first attempt -- they time out. A simple refresh on the
:individual frame will usually bring up the images. Occasionally single
:pages time out, as well, or the server gives a "connection refused". I
:experienced the latter problem with Zope 1.10.2 to a certain extent;
:with 1.11 it seems to have worsened.
:
:Alexander Staubo
:http://www.mop.no/~alex/