[Zope] Re: Adding a new data source to Zope

Andrey V Khavryutchenko akhavr@compchem.kiev.ua
09 May 1999 15:22:20 +0300

Hi, Jody!

JW> I have a data store that isn't SQL or pickles but a home grown object
JW> store.  I'd like to be able to have Zope read the objects from the
JW> object store.  What is the API that I need to use to do this?  (Or put
JW> another way, what files should I read?)

If you're adventurous, you may try my module for storing/retrieving data
from any data source.  Available at
http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/projects/python-oordb.shtml

Though, it was first created to interface mysql database, it is designed to
use user-defined store/retrieve functions, so it might be used with any
datasource.

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko  http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr
Freelance Software Engineer  Visit my site

Shick's Law:
	There is no problem a good miracle can't solve.