[Zope] Re: Adding a new data source to Zope

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sun, 9 May 1999 16:22:03 -0400

This reminds me to get on the ball, I haven't rad this oordb document
yet, just glanced at it, it looks interesting.

In either case, you might want to wait for ZODB3, which is probably
going to be much easier for you to extend in this way.  See:

http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-April/006175.html

For the ZODB3 UML documentation.