[Zope] ZClasses derived from ObjectManager and Factories

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Mon, 10 May 1999 16:54:05 +0200

This is more a question for DC than for the list:

Will it be possible in the future to limit in what places users can add
ZClass instances? I have one ZClass derived from ObjectManager, let's call
it Container, and another called Element, a simple object, and I want to be
able to add instances of Element to Container, but not to any other
ObjectManager derived objects (including Folders). Right now, this means I
have to provide an alternative to manage_main..

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer