[Zope] External methods and images

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Mon, 10 May 1999 15:05:53 +0100

>Tony McDonald wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I have an external method that gets an image from a directory (ie the
>> image is *not* in the ZODB) and then adds the correct headers to
>> display it to the browser.
>>
>> Trouble is, it don't work.
>>

>Did you try putting the images in a directory accesible by the http
>server?

Yes, the directory is accessible by the server. It looks like the
request is failing before it gets to the point where it asks for the
image.

cheers
tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2