[Zope] Problem setting up SQL

Itamar S.-T. itamars@ibm.net
Mon, 10 May 1999 23:16:07 +0300

I've just starting using Zope, and it's looking pretty cool, but I'm having
trouble getting MySQL connected.

This problem is in both Zope 1.10 and 1.11p1, and I've installed the
ZMySQLDA as per instructions.

I add a Z MySQL Database Connection, which is connected.  I add a ZSQL
Method, and when I try to test it I get:
	Error, exceptions.KeyError: unhandled

	SQL used:

	select all *
	from Contents

With the traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 255, in publish_module
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 157, in publish
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 154, in mapply
    (Object: manage_test)
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in call_object
    (Object: manage_test)
  File lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py, line 303, in manage_test
    (Object: testst)
  File lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py, line 284, in manage_test
    (Object: testst)
  File lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py, line 388, in __call__
    (Object: testst)
  File lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/db.py, line 191, in query
KeyError: (see above)

What am I doing wrong?

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net