[Zope] IE5 form entry horror.

Wed, 12 May 1999 18:34:34 +1000

>>> "Phil Harris" wrote
> Why not just turn off the auto-completion?

on every browser, everywhere in the world, that might access our site?

quite a lot of the traffic we expect to be from internet cafes and other
sites where the machines are shared, and poorly maintained...

some research turned up a new option for input type=text of "autocomplete".
testing here seems to show that it doesn't actually do anything.