[Zope] FYI: Zope mentioned again on scripting news

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Thu, 13 May 1999 14:40:36 -0400

In regards to Zope, Dave Winer (head Frontier honcho) today says,

"...This becomes more interesting as we move towards Unix. We want to
deploy apps that scale up to millions of users. We will use Frontier as
a content management and rapid development environment. Until we have
Frontier running on Linux, we will deploy in some other environment. If
we can build a bridge to Zope, and if its applications scale well on
Intel hardware, we'll go with Zope...Bottom-line: This is why it's good
that Zope is getting XML-RPC."

http://www.scripting.com

I guess Dave will also be glad to here about the Zope 2 alpha next week
since it should improve Zope's scalability story a fair amount ;-)

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com