[Zope] ZServer Problems

Tim Hawes tim.hawes@ncmail.net
Fri, 14 May 1999 12:03:58 -0400

--------------0F03BF78EAFAB2D1E1F5B005

I  have ZServer up and running on both Solaris 2.6 and Linux.

I can get it to serve pages doing http and pcgi through Netscape Enterprise
Server.

WebDAV works when done through ZServer, but not Enterprise Server. I thought
I had read somewhere that this would work regardless of the web server being
used (but I have not the slightest idea why it should).

I have noticed that both on Solaris and Linux, I can ftp to the ZServer and
create folders, but I cannot change to nor see the folders and files already
there.

What am I missing?

--

Tim Hawes